Cristina Elizabeth is home!

February 1, 2008

Well, we've been home with our precious daughter for 2 days now and it has been such a joy. We just stare at her and can't believe that she is really here!! We waited 9 months to bring her home and it was well worth the wait. She is such a happy baby who hardly ever fusses and almost always is smiling. She has a cute personality with some funny ways of expressing how she wants to be entertained. When I sit "Indian style" I'll place her on one knee facing me and I'll hold her hands. She'll start rocking herself back and forth then I will help her by moving my knee up and down and she'll just be giggling. Another thing she does is she'll sit on Phil's lap facing him and she'll arch her back so that he will tip her upside down. She will continue this for about 10 times or until Phil's arms have tired. We are just so happy to have her home and can't imagine our life without her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it home safe. Little girls are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Please post new pictures when you can. I can't wait to meet her in a couple of weeks!