Our Little Angel!! (Literally)

Halloween

I took Cristina trick-or-treating at the mall a week ago. I thought this would be a great way to introduce her to our Halloween custom and break her into her costume. She really caught on and soon became a pro at "asking" for candy. Since she doesn't talk yet, she "had" to sign 'Please' and 'Thank You' at every store she received candy.











Halloween night we took her over to Grandma and Grandpa Correa's house so they could see her costume. We kept it a surprise but told them that they wouldn't be surprised when they saw her (and they weren't because she's an angel ALL THE TIME).We also stopped over at Aunt Connie and Uncle Joe's house. Later, we went out around our neighborhood. Her Godfather, Matt, his wife, Dorie and their four kids joined us. Cristina had a blast with Natalie and Naomi.
After they left, we went to a nice bar and grill to get a bite to eat and "show off" our costumes. We didn't plan on going out but when my dad saw us he said that we should because the three of us were a perfect trio.

Phil and I hadn't planned on dressing up in costume until Friday afternoon. I was talking to a friend and she asked if we were dressing up and I told her that we had devil costumes then all of a sudden this light bulb clicked on and I realized DUH!!! how perfect would that be for Phil and me to be devils and Cristina to be an angel!!?? So...I just had to convince Phil that it was a great idea. He wasn't too thrilled about it at first but then when we received so many comments from other people, he thanked me and told me what a great idea it was.


No comments: